Pro Wrestling And More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Morrison's Super Slanderous Superstar Sessions- July 14, 2011: Matt Hardy

2 posters

Go down

Mr. Morrison's Super Slanderous Superstar Sessions- July 14, 2011: Matt Hardy Empty Mr. Morrison's Super Slanderous Superstar Sessions- July 14, 2011: Matt Hardy

Post  Mr. Morrison Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:02 pm

This week, I've decided to rant on TNA's Matt Hardy. This six foot two pile of garbage lost his career in the WWE by slandering the place that made him who he was before his release. Matt is one of the most disrespectful punks I have ever witnessed in the Wrestling Industry mainly because instead of just nicely asking for a release, he had to go and make videos that mocked and attempted to make the WWE look like the bad guys when in fact, Matt was the true bad guy all along. Enough about that, I want to focus on his in ring and microphone skills. Back in the days of WWF, before the crazy panda people, Matt and Jeff were a big hit, feuding with tag teams such as the Dudley Boyz (not Team 3D!!!) and many other well known teams of that era, but since those times, it seems like I'm watching the downfall of Britney Spears over and over again, mainly because his talent is slowly decreasing by only doing a few flashy moves, then trying to go for a very rusty Twist of Fate. His microphone skill is also slipping, because now he is having to use cuss words to make himself seem more intense (see Andy Leavine). Just a side note, doesn't it seem like every "match" he competes in, his hair always ends up looking like a cat that just shook off water from a bath?

Before:
Mr. Morrison's Super Slanderous Superstar Sessions- July 14, 2011: Matt Hardy 220px-Matt_Hardy_Milwaukee,_WI_090908

After:
Mr. Morrison's Super Slanderous Superstar Sessions- July 14, 2011: Matt Hardy 220px-Matt_Hardy

Recently, Matt was shown in a video with Jeff and Matt's girlfriend tasing each other. This led to many sites having to remove the Matt Hardy channel from their servers and I honest to God don't blame them. Well, I suppose it's a way to get Jeff off the pot, but its not a very healthy substitue. Him and Jeff share one very slow, very stupid brain together and it seems neither of them uses it 4/4 of the time.I never really liked the Hardy Boyz (not the Hardys) to begin with mainly because it was like watching a cruiserweight match, but really slow paced. Matt can't sell moves to save his pathetic existance, and he just cant seem to make the Twist of Fate connect as well anymore because he isn't trying anymore. He lies to what is left of his fans by saying that he and Jeff are healthy and still willing to compete at 100 percent every night they perform. All I see on the very, very rare occasion that I watch TNA is about 10 percent because it always appears that his opponent is just trying to get through the match and get it overwith so he can get away from Matt's extremely rusty moveset that involves botching most of his moves and having one "flash in the pan" move. Matt used to be a great performer and it makes me sick to my stomach that I ever cheered for him at a RAW/ECW house show. I suppose his career hasn't been complete garbage though, as he did win many tag team titles in WWF/E with Jeff and they put on some great tag team matches, but that will NEVER change the self absorbed pile of feces this ex-superstar has become today. Matt Hardy, if by some way you end up seeing this blog, know that I don't give a crap what you think and that you need to get into wrestling school again. And by the way, come read next week when I write what I think of Jeff. Thanks for reading and "tune in" next week.

PS, does this look like a future Hall of Famer to you? (WARNING: The following video contains stupidity on a major scale, do not attempt this at home, at work, NEVER!!!).

Lineup of Upcoming Rips July 21-September 22
July 21- Jeff Hardy
July 28- The Miz
August 4- Yoshi Tatsu
August 11- Rey Mysterio
August 18- Michael Cole
August 25- Trent Barreta
September 1- Alicia Fox
September 8- Tyler Reks
September 15- Michael Cole
September 22- Tyler Reks
FINALLY! SOMETHING INTERESTING ON THURSDAY NIGHTS!

Last edited by Mr. Morrison on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr. Morrison
Mr. Morrison

Back to top Go down

Mr. Morrison's Super Slanderous Superstar Sessions- July 14, 2011: Matt Hardy Empty Re: Mr. Morrison's Super Slanderous Superstar Sessions- July 14, 2011: Matt Hardy

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Daaang. Wonder if "Cold Blooded" can handle them burns. Laughing
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

https://pwam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mr. Morrison's Super Slanderous Superstar Sessions- July 14, 2011: Matt Hardy Empty Re: Mr. Morrison's Super Slanderous Superstar Sessions- July 14, 2011: Matt Hardy

Post  Mr. Morrison Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 pm

I do my best to make each Session "Super Slanderous."
Mr. Morrison
Mr. Morrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down