Pro Wrestling And More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY VINCE WHY

2 posters

Go down

WHY VINCE WHY Empty WHY VINCE WHY

Post  RelentlessRay Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:24 pm

THE MIZ this cancer this disease this lead wight is a great example what is wrong with the show today the reason why this miztake recieved a wwe tite reign is beyond me he ripped off his gimmick the whole monotoned suit wearing weve seen it befor and the fact he didnt wait a while before stealing the gimmick off from Y2J atleast wiht guys like John Cena and Rey Mysterio(is another cancer) they are original. Then after he drops the wwe championship he starts jobbing to his "apprentace"??? even when he attacks riley riley still fights him off any body with halfway decent public speaking skills can be a miz well i guess you would have to get on the real world then try out for tough enought hes proven he cant live up to al snows expectations (he was one of the trainers along with tazz bill demont and ivory) how can he live up to the expectations of being a wwe champion
RelentlessRay
RelentlessRay

Back to top Go down

WHY VINCE WHY Empty Re: WHY VINCE WHY

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm

What can I say besides...

WHY VINCE WHY Sig-1
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

https://pwam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WHY VINCE WHY Empty he is awesome woo woo woo you know it

Post  the woo Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:16 am

all right first off the fans voted for te not the judges tht season so fans didnt like him much second he is one of the longest reigning champs raw has had in awhile even longer than cena hell he had the belt longer than any money in the bank holder (even edge) and really (no pun intended) he is the future of wwe along with ryder hawkins and christian...miz is not a miztake the miztake is cena being pushed for the billionth time...id rather watch ring of honor than watch cena do his hot garbage(thank u dawyne) on raw...im sorry its my opinion and im sticking to it wwwyki bro

the woo

Back to top Go down

Post  RelentlessRay Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 am

id rather john cena's hot garbage then listen to antoher crappy rip off of jericho (see suit and monotoned speaking gimmick) cause atleast cena is original and he is a guy who truly worked his way up from the bottom if you wanna call him an ass kisser go ahead just know that using manners to guys who deserve it like vince isnt ass kissing your to busy on reading online seeing oh cena is getting over and its his fault blah blah blah if he so bad why would the rock openly say he wanted a match with cena but this column is how bad miz is his wrestling ability is the same if not worse then cena's and like i said anyone with half way decent public speaking skills is better then the miz when i get the chance i will tear this cancer out of the wwe and save the wwe the fight they are having to survive why do you think hes slipping out of the high card spot cause vince realized they cant do anything with him that high the only reason why ratings spiked when he won the title is cause no one believed it happened guys oh and "woo woo woo kid" christain isnt the future of the company his been around for 17 years and hes just getting over? hes on his way out so their letting him retire close to the top and he only got the strap on him because edge was forced to retire if edge was still around hed be champ garunteed the future is cody rohdes Seth Rollins wade barrett ted dibiasie maybe Alex RILEY!!! and maybe zack ryder only cause we will eventually riot and we will get our point acrossed to vince miz is on his way back to the bottom cause its crap ive seen before so
RelentlessRay
RelentlessRay

Back to top Go down

WHY VINCE WHY Empty rply to relentless

Post  the woo Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 am

all right well u may have some validation in ur argument relentless..i look at it like this

mi has done stuff cena aint done like
win us,tag,mitb, and wwe title in the same yr
hold the title on raw for more than 100 days
promote on mor networks(yes he was used to promote heavier than cena has on tv)
and now he is helping a-ry mean something to this industry
the miz yes was a reality star big whoop should i complain cuz cena was a body builder hense why wwe choose him cuz of his look..no wwe chooses talent for a reason mostly to entertain ppl...hell right now on raw...miz is a better heel than del rio...r-truth would count if he wasnt afraid of spiders lol
the future does also include christian who is not out the door and has yrs left in him and if wwe was smart they would have pushed him b4 he left to tna when he was drafted to smackdown..at least tna knew how to make him a star..tht seems to be the issue today in wwe ..they cant make many stars as fast as tna..they can do it but they dont rush to do it...the miz though is not slipping he is just relaxing wwe is taking it slow for a bit..dont be surprised if he comes back into the fold sooner than later..however he probably wont win the title this yr or b4 mania as we all know cena(whole other subject ill blog about later) is going to mania as the champ against the rock..thts my response ..woo woo woo..i think we get the rest

the woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 am

the woo wrote:tht seems to be the issue today in wwe ..they cant make many stars as fast as tna..they can do it but they dont rush to do it...

Hold up. When's the last time TNA made a new star that actually had a future? Last I checked they just sign WWE's rejects. The only company that's been successfully creating new stars every year (that WWE or TNA usually signs away) is ROH. CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Christopher Daniels, Low Ki, Tyler Black, Samoa Joe, Matt Sydal...need more?
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

Back to top Go down

WHY VINCE WHY Empty rply to y2j

Post  the woo Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 pm

gunner, crimson and wolfe..obviously wolfe tanked but not because of him but tna and gunner and crimson are doing very well

the woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:43 pm

First off, I don't think you're logging in right if your name just says the woo and it says guest below it. Lol

- Anyway, Desmond Wolfe aka Nigel McGuinness, is an ROH original too.

- Who the hell is Gunner?

- Crimson isn't a success yet.
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RelentlessRay Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:56 pm

who gives a crap how long he held it or what he promoted that doesnt hide the fact he stole his gimmick jsut with a random out burst of im awesome and some one who runs around saying how good they are usually they absolutely suck (see i quote the rock too) and cena never needed money in the bank to get over and cena got in to the wwe through ovw when he saw a show in school and yes he was a body builder but whats that gotta do with anyhtin triple h was a body builder cena did have fueds over the us title and hes been tag team champs before ask the miz and what doesnt make sense is he was on a losing streak before becoming wwe champ oh and i think we can all agree on money in the bank is an automatic screw job i think rvd is the only one who cashed in for a match and desmond wolfe was made in ROH and christain left the wwe because tna promised him a world title run and if you think that they see stars in people they get from wwe why do push jeff hardy all the time? my point is that miz hasnt earned the wwe title from having people already knowing who he is chirstain is in his late thirties if not his forties hes on his way out thats the only reason hes getting over that and edge left like i said before and the only reason i would go to tna is cause its not pg and velvet sky
RelentlessRay
RelentlessRay

Back to top Go down

WHY VINCE WHY Empty rply to ppl

Post  the woo Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:39 pm

woah woah woah first off
y2j idk why my name is like tht its shows my full name but idk why it posts just tht
second

relentless the miz didnt get over because of mitb...he got over because the whole yr he was the best and i dontcare its my opinion he was the best heel next to cm punk.....the miz is losing so wat...john cena got his ass handed to by the nexus last yr and came back thts actually the best comparrison of the two..mitb isnt a screw job either if u look at it...i mean should we discourage edge cm punk miz jack swagger and kane because ohh since u guys get a shot at any time u should do it fair and not right now when the guy cant fight back...thts the point of mitb..and this sunday we will see who is the future world and wwe champions....(side note i hope riley or truth maybe even kofi mostly truth tho wins raw and then smackdown either barrett or rhodes) cena thts another topic as uve seen in my column and i too watch velvy on tna Razz

the woo

Back to top Go down

WHY VINCE WHY Empty the woo really?

Post  RelentlessRay Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:34 pm

haha you just listed heels when they won money in the bank and really it is a screw job look at it from a champions point of view you walk through hell then oh yeah i can cash it on you now iim AAAAAAAAWWWWWWSOMME what a jack off saying im the best champ in the history of the wwe but the moment my manager cant help me i lose yeah what a joke and cena did get his ass kicked by the nexus all 8 of them great argument
RelentlessRay
RelentlessRay

Back to top Go down

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:05 pm

the woo wrote:and this sunday we will see who is the future world and wwe champions....(side note i hope riley or truth maybe even kofi mostly truth tho wins raw and then smackdown either barrett or rhodes)

I hope ADR wins RAW's. He's the only guy there I see who is ready to main event, isn't green as grass, or is dull. But you already know that. I agree with your SD opinions, but as long as anyone in that match other than Slater wins, I'll be happy. Smackdown's MitB blows RAW's out of the water this year.
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

Back to top Go down

WHY VINCE WHY Empty rply to relentless

Post  the woo Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 pm

okay relentless it dont matter cena got beat by nexus all 8 its a good comparisson why because he still fought back..kinda like miz! and miz has defended his title without a ry help to win the match morrison vs miz the finish was morrison missed miz won

mitb wise the they were all heels is wrong as when cm punk won his two he was a face tht turned heel later and same for kane

just realize this miz is the future cena one day (god knows it aint soon) will be gone and miz will still be there and instead of the biggest tool being in wwe ..the miz will still be there and still will be simply,,,,,,AWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!! he came to play ....yes relentless REALLY!

the woo

Back to top Go down

Post  RelentlessRay Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:17 pm

okay he fought back against who morrison okay you got one example of when won without A-Ry as champion but he always needed help to see john cena that included nexus and alex riley but what your having trouble seeing is that the this cancer slash tool bag slash disease of the wwe was an expieriment but hey he and all of his mizmatches mizioits mizits i mean mizfits can talk about when he hid like the entire match at mitb while he called daniel bryan usless only then to be beaten by him twice then to steal the wwe title and then this is where i laughed histarically he got so creative with the wwe symbol he flipped it over to make a "W" into an "M" and then continusly buying victory after victory (with the help that i metnioned earlier) the miz does not impress me he doesnt intimedate me if him and i had a match i would out work him id be quicker stronger and smarter then him to expose him to what he really is a john cena wanna be with a chris jericho gimmick woo woo woo you know it cause im RELENTLESS RAY AND IM AWWWWWWESOME
RelentlessRay
RelentlessRay

Back to top Go down

WHY VINCE WHY Empty rp

Post  the woo Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:30 pm

okay how the f*ck has miz stolen jerichos gimmick..cuz he wears a suit..in tht case f*ck jericho ripped off orton,batista,flair,and hhh..i wonder wat u think of sting since well sting is sting due to the crow and more recently the joker and thts wat u call a rip-off relentless so plz give me insight on sting being a ripoff as well as miz woo wo woo thts awesome

Last edited by Save_Me.Y2J on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)

the woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:02 pm

the woo wrote:okay how the f*ck has miz stolen jerichos gimmick..cuz he wears a suit..in tht case f*ck jericho ripped off orton,batista,flair,and hhh..i wonder wat u think of sting since well sting is sting due to the crow and more recently the joker and thts wat u call a rip-off relentless so plz give me insight on sting being a ripoff as well as miz woo wo woo thts awesome

I think he means Miz ripped off Jericho in terms of wearing the suit all the time as well as speaking in a monotone, declaring himself the center of the WWE Universe, doing sit-down strikes, bringing on a protege (Riley = Cade), etc.

And btw sir, I checked your profile up & down in the Admin panel, and there's nothing wrong with it. Says you have zero posts though lol. You may want to try the "Log In" button on the far-right side of the 'Home, Calendar, FAQ' bar.
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

Back to top Go down

WHY VINCE WHY Empty rply

Post  the woo Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:10 pm

see though the suit thing who cares like i said evolution did it too aprentice wise i think wwe knew a-ry could be special hell even del rio had brodus clay for a short while(wonder wat happened there) but the speaking and shit its all been done b4 sometimes gimicks mirror other ones like sting mirrors the crow and (tna wise) now the joker(which i dont get why they do it but oh well)

its just my opinion..i like miz ive seen him sinc ethe real world and thought tht if he can go from reality tv saying his dream is to one day be a wwf(now wwe) superstar thts inspiration enough man thts a dream come true for him..but if we get to the reality is bullshit crap or watever then ill also point to jesse from big brother who is with tna or so i heard

the woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:15 pm

the woo wrote:sometimes gimicks mirror other ones like sting mirrors the crow and (tna wise) now the joker(which i dont get why they do it but oh well)

Sting ripped off the Joker gimmick (& TNA took the name Crimson) from an independent wrestler named Justin Carnes, aka Krimson, who ripped off that gimmick from well...Heath Ledger.

WHY VINCE WHY 1293949999324
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  the woo Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 pm

yeah idk why the f*ck they are doing the joker sh*t with sting now

the woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:27 pm

the woo wrote:yeah idk why the f*ck they are doing the joker sh*t with sting now

Not to get too far off subject, but it's probably because the higher-ups at TNA are all past-their-primers, unoriginal, or dumb*sses. "Fourtune"...yeah like that wasn't a complete re-hash of the Horsemen & Immortal is certainly not the nWo 2.0, that ALSO ended up bombing!

But seriously, try the log-in button. You'll get to keep your picture & such Cool
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum