Pro Wrestling And More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PG era of WWE needs to die

2 posters

Go down

PG era of WWE needs to die Empty PG era of WWE needs to die

Post  RelentlessRay Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:03 pm

finally i have a place where i can express and expose whats wrong with the wrestling world today let me start with wwe's push with the pg thing down everyone;s throat your making a show that has a history of violent moments and the use of profanity it was a place where a guy could say they paid their dues with their sweat tears and BLOOD john cena gets a paper cut in a highlight they turn the screen black n white this game this sport isnt for five year olds....
RelentlessRay
RelentlessRay

Back to top Go down

PG era of WWE needs to die Empty Re: PG era of WWE needs to die

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 pm

While the PG format draws more money, I agree that it changes a lot of important things about the business. For example:

I think that if the superstars that can and want to make their own promos should be allowed to, this "everyone is scripted and it MUST be PG" thing takes away from a lot of potential in some gimmicks. Having a deskman tell you what your character would say each week is rubbish.

Also, this is a show about fighting & arguments. It looks hypocritical to censor violence (see Bryan's firing) & promote anti-bullying when that's a core part of your show. The decreased blood is fine by me, since bleeding just for the sake of a match can have dramatic effects on personal health later. Ask Desmond Wolfe.
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

https://pwam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RelentlessRay Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 pm

what they need to do get back to where they were 12 years ago where wrestling mattered when it wasnt always wow look at his power look at his highflying when guys with mick foley;s body type could be world chapion when the story lines could in someone kissing someone elses ass but what draws the most money is sex and violence look at what trish was before womens champion but as far as blood is concerned it cut out an entertaing match the first blood match and Nigel McGuiness only has issues because someone dropped the ball medically plus hyp c could come from any thing stpping on a nail sex dirty needles im not accusing him of using steroids but it happens and one event that happened to chris benoit could be blamed for anything stress drugs a mix maybe but that answer will never happen they didnt have to cut out headshots all together like john cena said how far is it gonna go where is vince mcmahon gonna stop is he gonna cut out pildrivers again that cuts out alot of moves pedigree tomestone among others am i wrong?
RelentlessRay
RelentlessRay

Back to top Go down

Post  RelentlessRay Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:58 am

plus i miss HLA (bischoff's versions) Smile
RelentlessRay
RelentlessRay

Back to top Go down

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:23 pm

RelentlessRay wrote:plus i miss HLA (bischoff's versions) Smile

This? Laughing

PG era of WWE needs to die Rikishi_141729a
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RelentlessRay Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 pm

you would like that hahahahahahaha
RelentlessRay
RelentlessRay

Back to top Go down

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:04 pm

That's how the HLA segment turned out, just saying. If you still enjoyed it after that, that's your business. Lol
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum