Pro Wrestling And More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JBL Says Russo is "A Clown Not Fit for The Ringling Bros."

Go down

JBL Says Russo is "A Clown Not Fit for The Ringling Bros." Empty JBL Says Russo is "A Clown Not Fit for The Ringling Bros."

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Source: wrestlezone.com

Former WWE star John "Bradshaw" Layfield recently tore into TNA's Vince Russo by posting the following on his Facebook account:

"For those that have said they would like JR and I to do commentary together, thanks but probably will never happen-though I would love it. You never know, but I am happy living in Bermuda and JR is happy living in Oklahoma not traveling. However, it has never been brought up so the option isn't there.

And, for JR-greatest play by play guy ever (though I have a ton of respect for Michael Cole, working with him I realize how good he is) and myself who had a decent run as a commentator. Makes you wonder why Vince Russo, former WWE creative, would say about those with a southern accent, and specifically about JR-"How can anyone take anything they say seriously with that accent?

I actually was told to try and talk without a southern accent by Russo so I could be taken seriously. I guess Stone Cold was never taken seriously and JR was just average? Amazing guys who stay in this business year after year, maybe another example of a clown not good enough for Ringling Bros?" You can check out more from JBL by clicking on the above link.
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

https://pwam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down