Pro Wrestling And More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chavo Calls Out John Cena; Challenges Him To Perform Differently

Go down

Chavo Calls Out John Cena; Challenges Him To Perform Differently Empty Chavo Calls Out John Cena; Challenges Him To Perform Differently

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 am

Thanks to WZ reader Simon for sending in the following, which comes from Chavo Guerrero's Twitter account:

"Ok, don't "Fin" say that ppl will talk about this for years if you're going to let Punk do all the work and not deliver at the PPV, Cena.

I am tired and I know fans are tired of WWE Superstars talking big and not delivering. We don't want to see some1 just in a fight. We've...

And frankly no1 believes it anymore. If Miz can kick your ass then the clerk at the store can kick your ass, so plz deliver if u say that..

Ppl will remember this PPV. U know Punk will bring "it". I've been in the ring with both of u & Punk has "it". Cena u have mic skills yes,.

But if u think ppl believe your BS lazy comeback that u do exactly the same every match then u are mistaken. Eddie & I taught u different..

We never said "get lazy" & do the dame thing every night. We always said" think out of the box" & give the fans what they deserve & not rely

On the "machine"to " get u over". I hope this lights a fire under your ass & U deliver this Sunday. Dont just rest on U being over cuz u are

& that is easy. Challenge yourself & give the fans what they deserve. That's why they boo u. Because they aren't stupid. They know what

They pay for & the "great" promo guy but the shitty "match" guy that u have become is not what they want. I understand "longevity" but at

The sacrifice of the fans trust is not worth it. Deliver on your fans & deliver on why U got into this business.Eventually the fans that

U have gained with from the purple t-shirts will turn on U. Take a lesson from the Hulkster. Give the fans there $ worth and dont become

Just Another "promo" guy. I know u love this biz & dont get distracted from the McMahon $. Deliver plz!! Have enough respect for your fans..

Cuz without them, you're working at a fast food chain. Love u man & I support u & hope u see this cuz I know Punk will & I know he's going

To bring it cuz he's got nothing to lose!"

Chavo Guerrero's Official Twitter

I know this won't be popular with Ray, but I completely agree. The two biggest things I dislike about Cena are his matches are the same, and his character never changes. If he shakes it up every now and then, he might not get boo'd so much.
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

https://pwam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down