Pro Wrestling And More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colt Cabana At MitB; Ryder To Join Nexus Members?

2 posters

Go down

Colt Cabana At MitB; Ryder To Join Nexus Members? Empty Colt Cabana At MitB; Ryder To Join Nexus Members?

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 am

Source: wrestlezone.com

In the most recent "Art of Wrestling" podcast by Ring of Honor star Colt Cabana, the former WWE star noted that he will be in attendance for WWE's Money in the Bank PPV which takes place next week.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE creative has tossed around the idea of putting Zack Ryder in a group/faction with Michael McGuillicutty and David Otunga if/when the Nexus faction disbands.
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

https://pwam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Colt Cabana At MitB; Ryder To Join Nexus Members? Empty Re: Colt Cabana At MitB; Ryder To Join Nexus Members?

Post  Mr. Morrison Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 pm

I LOVE the idea of Ryder possibly being in Nexus. It would be very good for him to get on television almost every week and he might get some new material like "Woo woo woo, we are one!"
Mr. Morrison
Mr. Morrison

Back to top Go down

Colt Cabana At MitB; Ryder To Join Nexus Members? Empty reply to zry

Post  the woo Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:03 am

if ryder joins i riot lol i think ryder should make his own stable with hawkins otunga and perfects son

the woo

Back to top Go down

Colt Cabana At MitB; Ryder To Join Nexus Members? Empty Re: Colt Cabana At MitB; Ryder To Join Nexus Members?

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 pm

I personally would hate to see Ryder in what is a shadow of the true Nexus. His gimmick is better than them right now, and he's waaay more over than anyone in it. I'd like to see Mason & Otunga become Zack's "broskis", like Zack was an Edgehead. I'm really hoping Joe Henning (MMcG) gets his chance to break out on his own though.
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

https://pwam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Colt Cabana At MitB; Ryder To Join Nexus Members? Empty rply to y2j

Post  the woo Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:15 pm

yes i agree the broskis is better than the nexus lol

the woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down