Pro Wrestling And More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if John Cena never became a babyface?

3 posters

Go down

What if John Cena never became a babyface? Empty What if John Cena never became a babyface?

Post  Mr. Morrison Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Some of us love him, some of us hate him, but what if one of the WWE's top stars had never been put over as a face persona? Would he be as big of a star as he is today? Or would he end up on the same level as a mid carder? Tell me your thoughts and we'll discuss.
Mr. Morrison
Mr. Morrison

Back to top Go down

What if John Cena never became a babyface? Empty Re: What if John Cena never became a babyface?

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:54 pm

He'd still eventually turn face. People were getting so behind Cena during his rapper era WWE had no choice but to turn him face, much like Randy Orton recently.

Still, if he hadn't turned face he'd be a huge main event heel. He'd likely still get moved to RAW and fued with a face Triple H for a while before WWE brought up a new top face.
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

https://pwam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What if John Cena never became a babyface? Empty Re: What if John Cena never became a babyface?

Post  Mr. Morrison Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:30 pm

I know, but just think about a world in which John Cena could NEVER become a face. I honestly don't know where that would take him.
Mr. Morrison
Mr. Morrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Save_Me.Y2J wrote:Still, if he hadn't turned face he'd be a huge main event heel. He'd likely still get moved to RAW and fued with a face Triple H for a while before WWE brought up a new top face.

That was my answer.
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RelentlessRay Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 pm

i believe if cena was a heel his whole career hed still be a big spokesperson for the company because of his charisma plus how easy it would be to market his name and his gimmick vince doesnt like to pass up a "calculated risk"
RelentlessRay
RelentlessRay

Back to top Go down

Post  Save_Me.Y2J Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:44 pm

RelentlessRay wrote:i believe if cena was a heel his whole career hed still be a big spokesperson for the company because of his charisma plus how easy it would be to market his name

I agree. However, it would be a little bass-ackwards because he'd be the cool heel that the majority of guys like and kids hate. The screaming fangirls would remain the same though. Laughing
Save_Me.Y2J
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

Back to top Go down

What if John Cena never became a babyface? Empty cena as a heel

Post  the woo Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 pm

if cena was a heel right now he would not have won as many titles..why do i say tht well if u look at who they would have against cena as heels ud have hhh orton angle henry(yes he had the four yr itch heel run) sheamus and batista..i say these names because of the fact in 2005 jbl was the top heel on smackdown and obviously u cant do heel vs heel for the title at mania so he wouldnt win tht..next 2006 angle vs cena wouldnt happen as they would both be heels henry is an obvious as they wouldnt be on the same brands and sheamus and batista due to the fact tht lets face it those two are good heels as well(sheamus is idc wat no one says sheamus is a good heel..fella) the only time tho cena is ever a heel is against dwayne and i love it..one cuz the rock is better than cena and two cuz its a heel work

the woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down