cena and why i dont fancy him

Go down

cena and why i dont fancy him

Post  the woo on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:18 am

for almost a decade john cena has entered our television sets and graced us with popular catchphrases tht little kids everywhere adore..however cena's rise led to a fan downfall...as seen monday night cena's own town booed him why u ask..because the rapper who everyone adored turned into the fake man we hate today..wat do i mean by tht...the rock said it best when he said cena is today what the rock was back then....diff is cena is fake....everything cena does the rock has done....movies, lines, titles, and fan cheap pops....(rock is better at all)..now while cena is marketable while cena has the look and has done many things to earn respect he has also pissed off millions....and millions of fans as they dont want the fruity pebble..they want the gangster from b4 mania 27 when he promoed on rock....i mean we can blame wwe but really cena seems to have some power backstage.....cena may look like the best but in my opinion(yes im entitled to it just as u r) the best fit to look at for the wwe title or world title even....is none other than r-truth who they couldnt put over cena...cena is obviously going to hold the gold to mania and beat rock as wwe wants to "pass the torch" but really all they would do is piss of millions ...and millions of fans..in miami i think chicago this weekend will show tht if cena wins....WE RIOT...woo woo woo..you know it bro

the woo

Back to top Go down

Re: cena and why i dont fancy him

Post  Save_Me.Y2J on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:46 am

the woo wrote: i think chicago this weekend will show tht if cena wins....WE RIOT...woo woo woo..you know it bro

If Cena wins, there might be a murder. Chicago hates his guts and the fact that CM Punk is a hometown hero and possibly in his last match in WWE.
Save_Me.Y2J
Admin

View user profile http://pwam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RelentlessRay on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 pm

the reason i like cena is cause i see myself in cena i see myself being like cena becasue he is so good on the mic thts how good i wanna be he is so respectful behind stage thats how i wanna be cena and i both made championship belts when we were kids ask broski63 and dream of making it to the main event at wrestlemania as far as the little kids are concerned its just a perk everyone has kid fans hell thats why new stars coming into the wwe roh ipw and tna i have been a fan since i was 7 years old and i will always be a fan jsut lik john cena cena is a man who stands up for what he believes in just like me he stands up for what is right just like what is scripted i like john cena cause hes just like me his is one of the few gimmicks i would steal cause its genuine and real this is why i like and respect john cena but i will want him to put punk over july 17 at money in the bank which i will be watching in the comfert of my home but after money in the bank im back on team CENA!!!!! i am 20 years old and im a John Cena fan damn it i have hustle loyalty and respect WORD LIFE YALL
RelentlessRay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum